New York Insurance - Continuing Education Course
Water Damage: Risk, Diagnosis & Mitigation
Thats Right! SERVPRO® of Southwest Monroe County is sponsoring a Continuing Education Course for the Fall. The Licensees eligible for credit are BR, PC, C3 (3 Credits). Spots are filling up fast! Please sign up no later than August 28th by calling our office at (585)-723-1990 or (585)-247-9090.
Date, Time & Location
Date: Wednesday, September 30th
Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Location: Rick's Prime Rib | 898 Buffalo Road, Rochester NY 14624
What will you learn?
- How ground water and sewage claims are handled.
- Restorative Techniques for documents, electronics, and artwork.
- Emergency tips that can be given by phone to the insured, to keep the loss at a minimum.
- The significance of water damage for Property- Casualty insurers
- Causes and effects of excessive moisture on structure, contents, and health.